As a member of the American Business Women’s Association, you will be a part of an organization making certain that women and men continue to move forward, understand new technology, embrace new concepts, and improve their leadership skills.
Expand your network with like-minded women and men across the country. Grow your business skills. Reach a new audience. Advance your career. Any woman, anywhere benefits by being a part of a prestigious, dynamic and innovative organization.
ABWA Brochure | Energy Express Network Brochure
Annual Membership Dues
The ABWA Business League Year is August 1st to July 31st
Local Annual Membership Payment or Renewal $36.00 (1st year prorated)
Please note that members must join or be in good standing as a National Express Network Member to qualify for local membership.
ABWA National Express Network Dues are $115.00 per year, or $65 per year for Students, payable upon your anniversary date.
New ABWA Members: Fill out this application and pay National and Local Dues Here!
For more information about membership, please contact VP of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABWA Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
Here are some of the great benefits you will receive with your ABWA Membership!
Community Connection is the social networking and education portal designed exclusively for the American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) members! A sophisticated interactive online community customized exclusively for members of ABWA, Community Connection enriches members’ experience to connect, grow, and learn. Utilizing the media power of a national organization, members are able to leverage available tools and resources for success coupled with the ability to create, share, and exchange information, while having the latest Association news.
Women in Business Magazine
Your membership includes a subscription to ABWA’s award-winning magazine, Women In Business. Members can keep apprised of national initiatives by reading their district newsletter and Women In Business Magazine!
Achievement in Personal Excellence (APEX)
The APEX, established in 2010 recognizes members for their personal excellence by successfully completing ABWA offered programs. Members may qualify for one or more programs. Members who complete these programs are recognized at ABWA ‘s regional events and nationally recognized by receiving a certificate of completion from ABWA National.